Every member dollar preserves wild trout, opens public access and so much more. To learn more about how your contribution and talent can make a difference click below.
HFF Advisory Committee
The Advisory Committee is a group of passionate, long-time Henry's Fork advocates. They are scientists, entrepreneurs, former river guides and land owners. Collectively they provide insightful council on the work of the Foundation.
- René Harrop, Founding partner of TroutHunter and House of Harrop
- Keith Hobbs, Manager of Harriman State Park
- Nelson Ishiyama, Owner of the Henry’s Fork Lodge
- Mike Lawson, General Manager and former owner of Henry’s Fork Anglers
- Mick Mickelson, Retired orthopedic surgeon and a co-founder of the Henry’s Fork Foundation
- Dave Rydalch, President of the North Fork Reservoir Company
- Dale Swensen, Executive Director of the Fremont-Madison Irrigation District